About Us - Treatment Philosophy
To produce the best possible result, for each and every patient, in the most caring and professional way.
We achieve this by:-
• Listening. It is important to us to understand every patient's wishes, concerns and problems. We take great care to ascertain their precise desires and reasons for visiting us
• Carrying out an initial thorough assessment. We use our dental expertise and medical knowledge taking into account the patient's wishes and previous history to plan future treatments.
• Using language that is easy to understand. We encourage patients to ask questions so that explanations may be provided and understood. This is important so that agreement with understanding can be reached regarding which type of treatment is preferable.
• Taking a conservative approach. An initial emphasis on alleviation of any discomfort and the stabilising of any problems, with a long term aim of achieving and maintaining a healthy mouth, with sound teeth and gums . We use this as the basis for treatment plans covering the short, medium and long terms. We believe that this attitude will minimise future problems and improving the individuals confidence both in their dental health and smile.
• Providing total confidentiality at all times.
• Building long-term, caring relationships.
• Offering appropriate anaesthesia. This minimises any discomfort and means that patients will feel more comfortable with the procedures.